Solomon Islands Wikitravel
The Solomon Islands uses 220/240 Volts of electricity, at 50 Hertz, the same as its largest neighbor, Australia. American travelers are unable to use American appliances with this voltage, so a converter is required. Electrical plugs are three pronged, with two diagonal holes and a vertical grounded hole.... Getting to Tetepare. Tetepare Island is in the Western Province of the Solomon Islands. Overseas visitors will need to fly to the capital Honiara and catch a domestic Solomon Airlines flight to the town of …
Solomon Islands Tourism and Holidays Best of Solomon
Swim, snorkel, dive and surf your way around the 900+ Solomon Islands. From rural surf camps where you’ll learn to ride the waves like a local to some of the world’s best snorkelling and SCUBA diving, there is something for every type of water lover.... You should apply to the Royal Solomon Islands Police Headquarters (see Special notes and considerations for complete address). If you live outside of The Solomon Islands: You should apply to the Royal Solomon Islands Police Headquarters (see …
How to obtain a police certificate â€“ Solomon Islands
Travelling around Solomon Islands doesn’t necessarily feel like a holiday, and why should it. With Gizo and Gatokae airstrips (the two main airports in the Western Province) now closed, your next holiday in the Solomon Islands will likely end up as a major sea adventure. pokemon diamond how to get arceus without events There are 2 major international airlines - Solomon Airlines and Virgin - flying 6 direct flights per week from Brisbane to Honiara (the capital of the Solomon Islands on Guadalcanal Island) and one flight per week from Sydney to Honiara (Solomon Airlines).
Solomon Islands International Travel Information
Our son is travelling to the Solomon Islands for his elective in the final year at medical school. He’ll be going out there next September, but is some sort of Pacific pass cheaper than a more... how to get to pelee island Rome2rio makes travelling from Solomon Islands to Vanuatu easy. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world.
How long can it take?
How to get to the Solomon Islands The Times
- Smartraveller.gov.au Solomon Islands
- Solomon Islands Visa Australia Application Requirements
- Solomon Islands International Travel Information
- Living in the Solomon Islands moving to Solomon Islands
How To Get To Solomon Islands
Arrange your adventure to Solomon Islands this minute and get ready to take off for an unforgettable vacation tomorrow. Here at Expedia, we’re committed to helping you find cheap flights to Solomon Islands that won’t break the bank.
- Travelling around Solomon Islands doesn’t necessarily feel like a holiday, and why should it. With Gizo and Gatokae airstrips (the two main airports in the Western Province) now closed, your next holiday in the Solomon Islands will likely end up as a major sea adventure.
- The nearest airport to Solomon Islands is Honiara (HIR). You can drive from Honiara (HIR) to Honiara in around 12 min.
- Anyone who knows me knows that I hate driving. In fact, I was sitting on my restricted licence for about five years and only got my full licence a week before arriving in the Solomons.
- This Solomon Islands transportation guide provides general information on travelling within the Solomon Islands. Be sure to check out the Solomon Islands tours available for getting around the islands.